COVID-19 is already changing the way we interact with and produce food. As we each look to control the spread and impact of COVID-19, there are many questions around the risks associated with food production and to our employees to ensure that a safe and robust food supply is maintained for the public. Below you can find useful links to peer-reviewed papers on COVID-19 and related coronaviruses. We will continue to provide updates to these resources as the situation changes and new information becomes available.
Comprehensive Collection of Peer-reviewed Papers Related to COVID-19
- Visit this page from the U.S. National Library of Medicine to find repository of recent peer-reviewed papers on COVID-19. Posted on March 31, 2020.
Selected Peer-reviewed Papers Related to COVID-19
- Visit this page to find a systematic review and meta-analysis of available scientific data on the role of physical distancing, face masks, and eye protection in preventing person-to-person transmission of COVID-19. Also visit this page for a short comment on this peer-reviewed paper. Posted on June 3, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on the Efficacy of Home-made Masks. Posted on May 15, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on the Efficacy of Face Shields. Posted on May 15, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on the key parameters of COVID-19 spread determined by using digital contact tracing. Posted on May 13, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on the filtration performance of cloth masks and common fabric materials. Posted on April 8, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on the estimated proportion of asymptomatic COVID-19 cases. Posted on April 8, 2020.
- Visit this page to find results of US Active Monitoring of Persons Exposed to Patients with Confirmed COVID-19. Posted on April 7, 2020.
- Visit this page to find information on aerosol and surface stability of COVID-19 published in The New England Journal of Medicine. Posted on March 18, 2020.
- Visit this page to find a scientific review on the persistence of coronaviruses related to COVID-19 on inanimate surfaces and their inactivation with biocidal agents. Posted on March 20, 2020.
Peer-reviewed Books Related to COVID-19
- Visit this page from Springer to find the book: Epidemiological Research: Terms and Concepts. Posted on April 27, 2020.
Other Trusted Sources
- Visit this page from Frontiers to find their Coronavirus Knowledge Hub with the latest science on COVID-19. Posted on April 28, 2020.