View a recording below of the New York State Grown & Certified Informational Webinar held on Wednesday, November 8, 2017.
The webinar provides an overview of the New York State Grown and Certified Program including the criteria producers need to meet and available funding opportunities. Personnel from New York State Agricultural Environmental Management (AEM) and Cornell University presented information about resources and assistance available through their programs.
- Grown and Certified Overview (starts at 1:29)
Ms. Jessica Brooks, Division of Agricultural Development, NYS Dept. of Ag and Markets
- Agricultural Environmental Management Overview (starts at 14:36)
Mr. Greg Albrecht, Division of Land and Water Resources, NYS Dept. of Ag and Markets
- GAPs Training and Farm Food Safety Plan Development Overview (starts at 29:14)
Dr. Betsy Bihn, Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University and Produce Safety Alliance
- USDA GAPs Audit and Reimbursement Monies Overview (starts at 45:08)
Mr. George Spohn, Division of Food Safety and Inspection, NYS Dept. of Ag and Markets
- NY State Grown and Certified Agricultural Producers' Grant Program (starts at 58:42)
Ms. Sue Santamarina, Division of Agricultural Development, NYS Dept. of Ag and Markets
- Online Resources for NY Grown and Certified Program (starts at 1:03:32 )
Dr. Beth Demmings, Institute for Food Safety at Cornell University